Landscape professionals wanted for our Landscape Division
Looking for individuals who are ready to work hard and are willing to grow with an expanding company. We are a niche company specializing in high end design and service. We require dependability, discretion and a good work ethic. If you are willing to work hard and learn, we are willing to the take time to invest in you for long term growth with the company.
You must have a valid driver’s license with a chauffer’s designation (easily obtained), reliable transportation, and preferably, experience in the industry. A premium is placed on those with plant knowledge, CDL licensing and extended experience in the industry.
We are looking for Crew Leaders
Attractive packages are available to those that qualify and meet our expectations.
· 3-5 years of experience is preferred
· Detailed resume required
· Extensive plant knowledge required
· Organized and self-motivation required
These positions are for those that are organized, and capable of managing projects, people and properties. These positions require individuals to be in the field with the landscape crews. Excellent time management skills and adherence to scheduled activities a must. Individuals will be reporting to one of the owners daily and are expected to maintain a productive crew.
We are looking for landscape team members
· Physically capable to dig, spread soils and other bulk products, perform tasks relating to the maintenance of gardens and landscapes and have the strength to construct landscapes and hard scapes.
· Willing to work in all weather conditions.
· Experience preferred but, we are willing to train if you are: motivated, a quick study and are reliable.
Wages are based on ability, experience, and performance.
Starting wages are $15/hr and are expanded beyond based on the individual.
Personal Attributes Required for all positions:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Proper personal hygiene
- Valid driver’s license
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org